Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing Classmates

Please note that this list has been compiled from a list given to me by the school office and from our Senior Class yearbook. If you notice anybody that needs to be added to this list, please feel free to contact me and I will add their names also.

Alea Aspon


John Clark

Tony Dentler

Kira Eagle

Elizabeth Earl

Josiah Ferrin

Beau Fitch

Jeremiah Ford

Jennifer Garcia

Robert Gellatly

Randy Gellatly

Jason Harper

Josh Jensen

Shylo Ketterling

Matt Kvamme

Chris Martin-Boehler

Justin Nelson

Brad Pedersen

Jennifer Peterson

Jaime Stansbery

Susan Stopa

John Ulmer

2 comments:

  1. I notice Carrie Brinster is on there and she didn't graduate, why isn't Erica Edwards & Victoria Dreyer on there? You can not include some people who didn't graduate and not include others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my intention to leave anyone out. Carrie (and several others who didn't graduate with us) were brought to my attention by other people who noticed they weren't on the list. As I stated in the first paragraph, I only had limited class information so there will be many people who aren't initially on the list--especially those who didn't graduate or moved away. Regardless, anyone who considers themselves part of the Class of 2000 will get reunion information and is more than welcome to participate now and in the future. I will add both the names above, and please let me know if you notice anyone else who isn't on the list that should be. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete